Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Pure Nonsense

Pure anything is hard.

Adulteration creeps into almost everything I do.

One does.

You do.

No, it may be just me.

 

Strive as I might for "pure,"

I seldom attain it.

If I do come upon it momentarily

it is beyond words.

What does it feel like?

Like nothing.

Like expanding into the nothingness

of everything,

like floating in the peace

of the Universe.

No words can capture it,

no images replicate its serenity.

 

Pure. Pure nonsense.

Perhaps it's that exactly.

When I learn to spout pure nonsense

I will have uncovered the tellable secrets

of existence.

I will exude pure wisdom

through my pure nonsense.

 

Don't hold your breath for this

to happen.

I certainly won't.

The nonsense I can muster right now

is as wise as mairsie doats

and doesie doats

and little lambsie divee.

 

 
Copyright © 2016 Ann Tudor
Blog1: http://www.fastandfearlesscooking.com
 
 

No comments: